Monday 14 November 2016

Treasure chest net

                                                                Net's are 2-d shape's. When we fold the 2-D shapes they are 3-D shapes.

I started by making a cube out of clicker squares.   Then I unfolded the cube until it was a 2-d shape.

To make the treasure chest, we used paper, protractor, ruler, pencil, scissors, and glue.

We had to draw a net for the chest and  one for the lid. Then we cut them out and folded them. Then we glued them together.
                     
                                                         My Reflection

                                               
 I have learned about nets. I've learned
 to use a protractor and ruler to make correct angles.
I found it tricky to rule the correct angles.
I found it all hard because the paper at the top kept bending.
I liked folding up the squares to make a 3-D shape.

No comments: