Friday 4 March 2016

Term 1 week 5

I have been learning lots over the last three weeks at school.
I have been learning how to make music with our bodies.  We use our hands to slap our body and that makes music.  It is fun.  I can tap on the ground using my feet and that makes music.

I have enjoyed Youthtown because it is exercise and keeps me fit.  Megatron and Brad are two guys that come and do sport with us.  I have learnt to play capture the flag, this is when each team has to tag you. If someone from your team help's you to get out from the other team's capture area then the other team doesn't tag you.  You have to run fast and try not to let the other team catch you.

I have been learning how to make a portrait of myself. I started to draw myself and I have been drawing patterns using a chequer board. And i have done some dark colour it is called shouting with your pencil. Then a whispering pencil is light coulor.
It was a bit tricky because it took me a long time to write some words correctly.

No comments: